Here is a quick Eye of the Day!
(Sorry this image is blurry! It was the only one that actually showed I applied crease colour!)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes in Bulletproof Beige all over lid.
- ELF Enchanted all over lid blended out.
- Collection 2000 Smokey Eyes Palette - darker colours in crease very lightly and cream to highlight.
- MUA Undressed Palette - Matt shades to add depth.
- MUA Snow White Liner on waterline lightly to brighten.
- Avon Super Extend Eye Accents Mascara in Black Topaz (Review anyone? Let me know!)
I really liked this eyeshadow, it gave a glow to my face with the rosey gold base. Now I want to try Rubenesque by MAC!
Do you have any requests for future posts?
Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading!