Wednesday, 20 March 2013

EOTD - Healthy Neutral

Hey!
Here is a quick Eye of the Day!
 
 
 
(Sorry this image is blurry! It was the only one that actually showed I applied crease colour!)
 
Used:
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes in Bulletproof Beige all over lid.
  • ELF Enchanted all over lid blended out.
  • Collection 2000 Smokey Eyes Palette - darker colours in crease very lightly and cream to highlight.
  • MUA Undressed Palette - Matt shades to add depth.
  • MUA Snow White Liner on waterline lightly to brighten.
  • Avon Super Extend Eye Accents Mascara in Black Topaz (Review anyone? Let me know!)
I really liked this eyeshadow, it gave a glow to my face with the rosey gold base. Now I want to try Rubenesque by MAC!
 
Do you have any requests for future posts?
Let me know in the comments!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x

4 comments:

  1. wow! this look is GORGEOUS! it is such a subtle/soft everyday look :D
    just wondering about your thoughts on the elf eyeshadow? did it crease after a while? just started following you :)

    i'm a new beauty blogger and it would be great if you checked it out :)
    eymbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I have a review on the ELF eyeshadow, so you can check that out if you want to know more, but it didn't crease. However, I don't find shadows ever creasing on me! :)

      Of course, I will take a look now!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal! I think I should do a few more EOTDs, they are quite fun to do and take pictures of!

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x