Monday, 4 March 2013

Dainty Doll Delivery! - FRAGRANCE DIRECT BARGAINS!

Hey! (Kind of pic and text heavy, you have been warned!)
 
I am so pleased I have 8 followers now, that sounds so silly as many have thousands, but it really is appreciated when you click that follow button! So thank you!

I have ordered from Fragrance Direct, more specifically a few Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts products. I stilll have my eye on two things, which I shall probably order in a while, but these are the first things I got. They had the whole Dainty Doll range for less than £3 per item, so why not?

Dainty Doll Lipstick in Baby Doll

 
 
 
 
Firstly, I knew I had to have Baby Love. This is a satin creamy pink nude, which I'm unsure if it compliments my skin tone but if I smudge it in with my finger it looks good. This was £1.99. I adore the weighty, metal packaging and I think the lipstick on a whole looks so elegant!
Love!
 
Dainty Doll Concealer in Abracadabra 003.
 
 
 
 
 
Next, the concealer in Abracadabra 003. The picture above of the product has been swatched, impatient me! However, when this came I was suprised it was extremely orange. However, when I rubbed the surface it turned into more of the shade I was hoping for, strange, huh? Perhaps it just oxidised but for £1.99, I will give it a good go!
 
Dainty Doll Cream Blush in Orange County Girl
 
 
 
 
 
I knew I had to have this blush, it may just be me but I find nice cream shimmer blushes are hard to come by, and this one screamed 'BUY ME!' with its rosey undertone and gold shimmer. Nice product and price, £1.99!
 
Dainty Doll Cream Blush in Paper Roses
 
 
 
I knew I couldn't leave this as well. It is a perfect dusty light pink, that will look pretty universally across skin colours. I'm loving these cream blushes lately! Again, this was £1.99.
 
 
So, for a grand total of....
*drumroll*
 
£7.96, and £1.99 postage! BARGAIN!
 
So, I saved....
*drumroll*
£46.04! (RRP: £54)
 
 Now, if you haven't purchased already, I strongly urge you to check these out!
I am literally speechless, they are such a bargain!
 
Would you pay full price for these?
 
Also, I'm considering ordering again for a lipstick and contour colour, only problem: Do I buy 'Money Talks' the powder, or 'Billion Dollar Babies' the cream?
Help me out by letting me know in the comments!
Thank you so so much for reading!
 
Megan x


8 comments:

  1. Oohh! Exciting - I love a bargain. I am wondering if that shade of concealer would be light enough for me, what shade do you wear in the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer? Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear shade Fair, however 003 in the Dainty Doll concealer is a bit dark. There are shades from 001 to 004 in the range so you could always give them a go!
      Thank you so much for your comment!
      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Amazing bargain! I just ordered the concealer, orange county blush and a couple of other bits. So excited for it to arrive x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be rude not to order, at the prices they are!
      I hope you like it when it arrives!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. These are such great bargains! Just followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Dainty Doll loose mineral foundation and was pretty disappointed, want to give them another go though so will have to check this site out :)
    http://redlipsblackflicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been quite impressed with the products I got, especially the concealer.

      Thank you for letting me know about the foundation, I was going to purchase that as well, but rethinking it I have dry skin anyway, so powder products probably won't be the best for me either!

      What skin type do you have?

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x