Friday, 29 March 2013

Beauty This or That?

Hey everyone!

Remember, follow on Bloglovin'!

Follow on Bloglovin
 

I saw this tag on Charlotte's Confashions today. I decided it looked so fun I wanted to do it now!

Here we go then!
 
Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick.
Liner or Mascara? Mascara all the way!
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer.
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? Neutral! But purples look nice too!
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed. Loose are a pain to use, after all I have spilt a few in my time!
Brushes or Sponges? BRUSHES!

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze? I love both... but OPI. I use them more!
Long or Short Nails? Can I choose somewhere in the middle?
Acrylic or Natural? Natural!
Brights or Darks? Depends on season, but currently, brights.
Flower or No Flower? No flower.
Perfume or Body Splash? Where's body spray in this one?!
Lotion or Body Butter? Butter, it's what i tedn to use the most.
Body Wash or Soap? body wash.
Lush or other bath company? LUSH! I do like Soap & Glory though!

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans!
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Short.
Dresses or skirts? Dresses! I only have 2 skirts!
Stripes or Plaid? Stripeys!
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals. Flip flops rub me!
Scarves or Hats? Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? BOTH! I CAN'T CHOSE! I wear studs more though.
Necklaces or Bracelets? BOTH!
Heels or Flats? Middle... nothing over 2 inches to make my feet look smaller, but I do wear flats too. Heeled shoes I wear most often are boots, not pumps so they're still super comfortable.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots I suppose, but I don't own either. I really want some chelsea boots though! Anyone know of a pair with a slight heel?
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? I don't shop at either... but Forever 21 has nice things on its website.
Abercrombie or Hollister? Neither. Primark and H&M all the way!
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Nordstrom... just because I hear it talked about more!
 
Hair:
Curly or Straight? Both! I can't decide!
Bun or Ponytail? Bun.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins!
Hair Spray or Gel? Never used gel, so spray.
Long or Short? Mine's middle... but I think it depends on the person.
Light or Dark? Again, depends on the person but for me, dark.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? Both, again!
Up or Down? Down for me, but it never seems to go right so it ends up up!
 
Random:
Rain or Shine? SHINE! Hurry up Mr. Sun!
Summer or Winter? I'm more of an inbetween seasons girl, but summer.
Fall or Spring? Umm.... I'm going to say Spring, but if I did this in Autumn it would be that!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
East coast or west coast? Erm... the UK? ;)
 
 

Give it a go if you like, say I tagged you! Thank you for reading!
 
Megan x

PS: I apologise for the weirdness in fonts and arrangement and things in this post, I don't know how to fix it because in my compose section it looks just fine! 











6 comments:

  1. Its great that you did this too! I enjoyed reading it :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun tag, might use it for a backup! Great post:)

    Also, I nominated you for a liebster award!xxx

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! I will give it a go!

      Megan x

      Delete
  3. Such a good idea for a post! I definitely agree, concealer over foundation any day! I can't wait for Summer either!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x