Thursday, 7 March 2013

Bargain Shoes

Hey everyone!

I've seen these on a few blogs, but only just picked some up myself. They are the £6 Primark Van lookalikes (minus the Van logo, of course)!

Navy Shoes - £6 Primark, White Frilly Socks - £1.50 Primark.
 
The colours I saw that were available included pink, red, black, navy and white. The white were almost sold out which was a shame, I would have liked those ones!
 
They have a thick white sole with a black line, and upwards is a navy coloured part. The stitching is white, as are the laces, and the bit around the ankle is cushioned so it sticks out a little. I really like them!

In terms of comfort, I find these are actually nice to walk in. The bottom doesn't feel like concrete for a change, which is nice!
On the durability side of things, I doubt these will last too long (please prove me wrong, Primarni!).
 
So, that was just a quick little post on my new shoes. I wanted to post about these as it is not often I find shoes that A) Fit properly! and B) Look nice!
 
If you aren't really fussed about having proper Vans (I would either grow out of or ruin them) then give these ago!
 
Thank you for reading my little post today!
Please let me know what you think in the comments!
 
Megan x

4 comments:

  1. They look so real! Think I might pick some up! Xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Taylor! Certainly pick up a pair (or two)!

      Megan x

      Delete
  2. I love the socks, I'm going to buy some on saturday when I go out! <3

    http://beautybyalexia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lexii!
      I think you should, they're adorable! I also bought them in black, woopsie! :)

      I've checked out your blog and followed :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x