Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Wishlist #2 (Entirely Tosphop...)

Hey!

I know, it was not too long ago I wrote a wishlist but I am craving so many lovely things I feel I need to get them on here before I forget!
 
 
1.Topshop Bowler Hat - linked.
2.Topshop Holographic Nailes in Wistful - linked.
3.Topshop Flower Crochet Detail Shirt - linked.
4.Topshop Tall Disco Treggings - linked.
5.Topshop Knitted Rib Scoop V Jumper - linked.
6.Topshop Alphabet Sweat Tank Dress - linked.
 
There you are! What I'm desperate to buy but most likely never will... :(
Hehe, what are you lusting after?
Let me know in the comments!
Thank you!!
Megan x




4 comments:

  1. Topshop has a holo polish? OMG where have I been living? Thanks for mentioning that - I need to check it out :)
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was only the day this was posted I spotted it!
      Megan x

      Delete
  2. the nail polish looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It will be mine as soon as I spot it in store, Steph!
      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x