Thursday, 21 February 2013

Wishlist #1

Hi!
A laid back post today as I have no images ready and watermarked to upload, so I thought I would do a wishlist! I always read them, so why not write one?!



1. HM Blouse - linked.
I was browsing the H&M website and saw this gorgeous almost illusional print shirt. I think with a gold statement necklace underneath a done up collar this could look very fashionable!

2. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck 100ml - linked.
When you hear rave reviews of a product so much it is hard to ignore, and this was the case with this perfume. I smelt it in Superdrug and fell in love, and because it is now half price I am finding it hard to restrain myself! Argh!

3. Benefit Erase Paste - linked.
I am sure I NEED this. Undereye circles plaque me and this seems the only answer, with so many 5 star reviews and cute packaging I might have to purchase! (If you have used this product or have any recommendations, ppplease let me know! I love to hear from you!)

4. Dorothy Perkins Rose Gold Spike Ear Cuff - linked.
If anything is rose gold jewellery of some sort it needs to be mine.

5. River Island Black Heart Print Snood - linked.
I saw this and loved the hearts and monochrome. I know Valentines Day is over but it is just so versatile!
 
6. River Island NYC Burnout Tee - linked.
This t-shirt reminds me of something Brandy Melville would sell! But there is one Brandy Melville store in the UK :(
 
7.Macadamia Natural Oil Luxe Box - linked.
I see so many gurus talk of Macadamia, so why not lust after a £70 box of goodies? We can dream ...
 
8. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - linked.
Hopefully this will be mine at the weekend (perhaps the powder too, what do you think?) as my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is very low and I love the concept of this one, plus it is £2 off at the moment in Superdrug!
 
Thank you for reading, if you have any questions leave them below!
What are you lusting after?
:)



2 comments:

  1. Erase paste is great! I always try other stuff but come back to it - Its quite heavy, I think i prefer bobbi brown!? Saying that. ER has lasted for EVER!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment btw <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice, as long as it gives coverage!
      You do get a lot for your money with ER!
      Your welcome,
      Thank you for commenting!
      Megan <3

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x