Saturday, 23 February 2013

Small Haul #1

Hi everyone!
Today I did a little bit of shopping and I think what I got was good considering I spent less than £8.

 
The items on my bed.
 
As you can probably see, from Primark I purchased a moustache print shopper bag for a bargainous £1.50.

 
I saw that this was a good blackhead remover and since I am a annoyed sufferer of them around my nose and chin, this seemed a justified purchase. I had seen it was £1.99 last week, but this week it went back up to £3.99 though I used a £1 worth of points cards so I didn't mind when I got it down to £2.99.

 
 
Probably the best purchase, I got a Gosh nail polish for £2.49. Six colours in Superdrug were half price (perhaps discontinuing...??) and this was the only one left, however I am more than chuffed at the gorgeous khaki green creme this polish is!
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly, 3 pairs of socks on sale from Primark for £1? How could I have left them! I wanted these when they were £2 so that was a nice suprise! The words say: Love, Cute and Babe.
 
Have you been shopping recently? Bought anything nice? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading!
Megan x

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a cheap shopper/tote bag to use for university and this one is cute and cheap - need to get my hands on it! Thank you for your comment on my lipsticks post. I think you should try Honey Love on at a MAC counter/store and see if it suits you :)

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gavina!
      They had many styles, from bands to Keep Calm slogans, so if you see one pick it up!
      Haha, I want one for each day of the week ;)
      I will try out Honey Love on my hand in store next time I visit MAC!
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      Megan <3

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x