Sunday, 10 February 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige

Hi again!
Today I hve to show you yet another fab product from Rimmel. They've been doing well recently with the Kate Moss lippies and their Scandaleyes eyeliners, so when I saw a pic of the new Scandleyes Shadow Sticks I knew one had to be mine!

I've always wanted a Mac Paintpot in Bare Study, but the price tag has always put me off -I'm all for highstreet dupes. I can't compare them because I don't own it, but all I wanted was a cream shadow that is a shimmery nude, and Bulletproof Beige is just that!

 
 


The colours available are:
- Blackmail
- Paranoid Purple
- Tempting Turquoise
- Bad Bronze
- Bulletproof Beige.

The formula on the Shadow stick is very creamy and smooth. I find the texture similar to the liners that Rimmel make as well as the lasting time. When I take my makeup off at night, the shadow still looks impressive, a little patchy in places but they can withstand at least 10 hours looking fab. The packaging claims that the wear time is 24hrs, but as we all have experienced, these claims are rarely true which bugs me a lot but perhaps that is for another post.

Here is a generous swatch, in natural lighting:


I love this. It's a great natural shade for and all-over colour if you are running out of time in the morning. As for the other shades, I will need to pick up Bad Bronze before the offer runs out at Superdrug (£3.49 instead of £4.49) as I think it would look great smudgd out around my lash line.

Rating: 4
Where to buy: Superdrug - here. or Boots - here.

If you liked this post, please leave me a comment or follow!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna try this :) seems like the easiest make up in the mornings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x