Sunday, 24 February 2013

Rimmel Blush Coral Rose

Hey everyone!
Today, I have a blusher with some swatches and review to show, that I managed to pick up for £1.50 in Boots, in a Clearance section. I also picked up another for 50p (post coming soon, I promise!) but for now, lets focus on Coral Rose.
 
I would describe Coral Rose as a peachy pink with a frosty shimmer. The shimmer looks like a glow on the cheeks so this blush is great for a wake me up makeup look.
 
 
 
 
I love the dinky packaging. There is no excess (like 90% of products these days, tut tut) and it is simply black (however can look cheap due to the shiny plastic). It is durable and should I have it floating in my handbag alone I don't think much damage would be done to the product inside.
 
 
 
The formula is a little powdery, however still workable.
 
I found wear time to be 5-6 hours, my skin is normal/dry however blushes never seem to last long on me :(
 
If you see this blush, even at full price, give it a go! You won't be disappointed and if it's on sale, then think of me saying "BUY IT! BUY IT!" - Bargain!
 
Thank you for reading!
Let me know in the comments your thoughts!
Do you own a Rimmel Blush?
 

4 comments:

  1. No, I don't own Rimmel blush but I will give it a go because I've heard great things about it

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, give it a go, you might love it!
      Megan x

      Delete
  2. Wow, £1.50 is such a bargain! I need to get to boots! Haha, I have been wanting to try some of the Rimmel blushes for so long now, so I might just have to go for it and get one! Would love it if you could check out my blog and follow if you like it...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment,
      I certainly will,
      Perhaps you could follow me too?
      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x