Thursday, 28 February 2013

OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?

Hi everyone!
Today I am posting about a nail polish which isn't actually mine, I borrowed it from Lauren over at LozzaNailedIt! aka. I Want What She Has and she used one of my polishes. If you could pretty please check out Lauren's blog, we are great friends and it would make our day if you could click on over there and follow or drop her a comment to support her! It's what makes blogging so rewarding, hearing your thoughts! :)
 
 
On to the nail polish. Below you can see 2 coats with Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener as a base and a topcoat, which makes it appear very glossy.
 
I would describe the colour as a coral bordering read with a clear orange undertone. I was so in love with this colour on my nails, and I will have to buy a bottle for myself or pester Lauren again! ;)
 
(The lines in the polish on my ring finger are from my duvet... I go to sleep with perfect pointers and wave up this!)
 
I must say, this polish is like a dream. Application is smooth and very even, one coater if you are careful! Dry time, is average but I found lasting power to be around 5 days with my Barry M Topcoat, not bad at all!
 
This *might* be my favourite OPI!
What's yours?
Or is there one you wish for?
Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading :)
 
Links - to buy here.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice bright red.

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, when on the nails it is so vibrant!
      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x