Sunday, 10 February 2013

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Review

To me, Lush is a brand which you can't help but adore. Scents are my weakness, and when their special limited edition items come out I'm desperate to head to a store and give them a try. But why not start with a popular permanent line product as my first blog post here at 'The Beauty Pier'?





I have a huge collection of lip balms, but only one scrub. The 'Bubblegum Lip Scrub' from Lush is reminiscent of their raved about Snow Fairy shower gel in scent. Not exact, but very close.

The idea of a lip scrub is that you stick your finger into the pot and with the sugary substance, simply scrub your lips. Then, the best bit, lick it all off and savour the sweet candy goodness! If you don't have a sweet tooth or don't like sweet scents, then this won't be for you, but rest assured, Lush do two other flavours (Popcorn and Mint Julips) which you can give a go!


I use this scrub daily when I remember to. It retails at £5.25 for a 25g pot. I was a bit taken back by the price at first, but considering Lush is such an ethical brand, I can justify it. You also get a LOT of product. I was impressed the first time I opened the pot as it was full to the brim, so there is definitely no excess packaging, another advantage.


After using this product my lips feel smoother than ever! There are no dry patches whatsoever and it may just be me or the continuous rubbing on my lips, but they seem to be naturally flushed and a pinky colour.

If you are considering to buy, I would certainly recommend you do!
What's your favourite lip scrub?

Rating: 5
Where to buy: Lush - HERE.

If you enjoyed this post or found this helpful, drop me a comment or follow! It would make my day :)

6 comments:

  1. I am literally in love with this lip scrub!

    I'm also new to blogging, and would appreciate it if you would take a quick read of my blog. Maybe if you like it you could follow it on bloglovin?

    megabeauty.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same Lauren! Okey dokey :)

      Megan x

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x